In Episode #2 of Life After Paralysis, Tiffiny holds a roundtable discussion on the topic of Ableism with three people with disabilities – Kelly Narowski, Froy de la Pena and Tim Abbott. A new term for the centuries-old issue of discrimination towards the disabled, Ableism is something every person with a disability experiences.
- Listen here or in the player below. Run-time is 55 minutes.
- Listen to past episodes of Life After Paralysis
- Listen on iTunes here
– Kelly Narowski: A professional speaker, ADA compliance expert and disability advocate, Kelly is a paraplegic from a car accident in the late 1990’s. She is also a military wife and dog lover. Visit her site
– Froy d la Pena: A paraplegic originally from the Phillipines, Froy now lives in Montana.
– Tim Abbott: A British man with cerebral palsy living in North Dakota, Tim has an interesting perspective. He also hosts his own podcast/radio called Technical Difficulties.