Voting has officially begun for our 2017 Halloween Wheelchair Costume Contest! Please see this year’s entries below. To vote, reply in the Comments area with the number of your favorite photo/costume. You can also vote the same way on our Facebook post for the contest here.
Voting is open until next Tuesday, November 7th, and the winner will be announced the next day, November 8th. Thank you for taking part in our Halloween Wheelchair Costume Contest!
Here is our winner from last year:
1. Daenerys Targaryen and the Iron Throne – Jill Harpin
2. Clown Family – Ruth Guardado
3. Lady Beetlejuice – Janiris Palacios
4. Hell on Wheels – Kristen Segraves
5. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach and I was Princess Daisy – Codi Punnett
6. Clark Kent & Wonder Woman – Michal Hoge (and his girlfriend Sophie)